The Galena Country Fair Planning Committee strives to meet the goals of Jo Daviess County Country Fair Charities, Inc., (JDCCFC), a not-for-profit organization with a mission to facilitate and assist Jo Daviess County charitable causes.
Annually, JDCCFC reviews grant applications from Jo Daviess County not-for-profit organizations and awards grants with the proceeds of the annual Galena Country Fair.
All grant applications must be received by, or postmarked with the date, May 1 of the grant year. To be considered for grant funding, eligible Jo Daviess County not-for-profit organizations should submit a completed application, which contains the following:
1. Completed grant application.
2. Brief description of the project/program.
3. Detailed description of how the money will be spent (an itemized budget is preferred).
4. Describe who the project/program will affect.
5. Number of people the project/program will impact.
6. Anticipated goal or outcome of the project/program.
Award recipients will be notified in writing by JDCCFC. A Grant Follow-Up Report form will be sent to grant recipients with their acceptance letters. If grant recipients prefer to type the follow-up report, the document is provided below: