The Galena Country Fair Planning Committee strives to meet the goals of Jo Daviess County Country Fair Charities, Inc., (JDCCFC), a not-for-profit organization with a mission to facilitate and assist Jo Daviess County charitable causes.
Annually, JDCCFC reviews grant applications from Jo Daviess County not-for-profit organizations and awards grants with the proceeds of the annual Galena Country Fair.
All grant applications must be received by, or postmarked with the date, May 1 of the grant year. To be considered for grant funding, eligible Jo Daviess County not-for-profit organizations should submit a completed application, which contains the following:
1. Completed grant application.
2. Brief project/program description for which the grant dollars will be used.
3. Detailed description of how the money will be spent (an itemized budget is preferred).
4. Project/program’s goal.
5. Number of people impacted.
6. Anticipated goal/outcome.